Trusted Dental and Orthodontic Treatment in Yarraville
Williamstown Road Dental Surgery is a renowned orthodontic treatment centre based in Yarraville. Offering a comprehensive range of treatments for our valued patients, we have earned a reputation for providing a caring and high quality service, complete with state of the art equipment.
We are known for being a respected local provider of Invisalign braces, a dental correction option that is clear and virtually invisible. As a leading Invisalign dentist in Melbourne’s inner-west, we are conveniently located for patients from Kingsville, Williamstown and surrounding suburbs.
Our Invisalign dentists and orthodontists provide our treatment options in a caring, calming manner. We understand that child and adult orthodontic treatment can be quite daunting, and therefore we implement the best practices available to ensure that you are at ease with the treatment you will be receiving.
If you ever find yourself asking, ‘where is the best Invisalign treatment near me?’ you know you can put your trust in the highly skilled and experienced practitioners at Williamstown Road Dental Surgery.
Williamstown Road Dental Surgery offers a range of high quality orthodontic treatment options for all ages, including but not limited to:
- Invisalign: This clear and virtually invisible dental solution (for adults and children) is a revolutionary treatment for people who suffer with the alignment of their teeth and gums.
- Braces: Williamstown Road Dental Surgery provide braces to people who suffer from poorly aligned teeth. This solution helps to correct the position of the teeth and gum as well as promote overall dental health.
What is the best age to get braces?
It is never too late to get braces. Williamstown Road Dental Surgery Recommend, however, that when children of around seven years old begin to experience their permanent teeth coming through they should see our friendly team of dentists to ensure that overbite and overcrowding are not a problem.
How long is the treatment for braces?
On average, it takes about 24 months for a person to complete their treatment with braces. For some, it can take as little as a year to complete, but for others up to three years. Remember that the treatment is designed to align your teeth and correct any issues that could exacerbate in the future, so regardless of the length of a treatment you are doing yourself a good service.
Williamstown Road Dental Surgery also provide the following:
- Dentures: If you suffer from the pitfalls of missing teeth and surrounding tissue, our highly skilled and experienced dentists and orthodontists will insert a denture (replacement tooth) into the affected area.
- Root Canal Therapy: This orthodontic treatment procedure can help alleviate pain and save a tooth from decay, disease or injury. Root canal can be a stressful experience, but our caring family dentists will ensure that you receive the most comfortable treatment possible.
- Mouth Guard and Night Guards: We specially mould mouth guards and night guards to match the shape of your mouth and gum. Night guards are important for those people who experience grinding in their sleep, and the treatment can be highly effective for the problem.
If you would like to have a free consultation regarding braces, please make a booking with our friendly and experienced team or simply give us a call on 03 9314 3311.